Who We Are
Central Drug is a leading compounding pharmacy in Gonzales, TX and the surrounding areas. A compounding pharmacy is where we create custom medications in-house for patients that fit their specific needs – something that commercial pharmacies can’t do. We are also a PCAB-accredited pharmacy that uses ISO Class 7 sterilization room to prepare high-quality medications for our patients.
What We Do
Our pharmacists at Central Drug are taught to compound medications for our patients. Because we don’t believe in mass-manufacturing, this means that no two prescriptions are the same. We also work with patients and their providers to figure out what will best fit their needs and compound an optimal medication for them.
Central Drug is the only PCAB-Accredited pharmacy in the area, which means we use a state-of-the-art ISO class 7 sterile room to prepare your medications.
We know how difficult it is to take pills and terrible tasting medications. This is why we now offer flavor compounding to make taking medicines much easier for your taste buds.
Not only do we provide medications for people, but we can also compound prescriptions for our furry patients.
Our pharmacists can compound medications to promote optimal health and healing for athletes.
We will work with your children’s provider to compound the best medications and prepare them in different flavors and formulations to make them easier to administer.
We can create topicals and creams targeting skin conditions such as acne, scarring, rosacea and more.
Our Top Compounding Services
- Our compounding pharmacy can create many forms of eye drops for you to help with healing and relief, and are much more targeted and beneficial than over-the-counter drops.
- Serum Tears – Having Chronic dry eyes is a main reason people look to over the counter solutions, but we actually can create individualized serum tears that work much better. These tears are created by diluting the patient’s blood with a sterile saline or hyaluronic acid.
- Cataract Surgery – We can compact the multiple drops that are usually given to you after Cataract surgery, making it much more convenient for you.
- Atropine – Our pharmacists can create Atropine drops to help slow down myopia, or nearsightedness and is much less invasive than other treatments. We are happy to provide any drops to our Gonzales, TX patients.
We compound medication that is specifically made to target your chronic pain and allow you to finally feel relief. We can produce these medications in different formulations as well such as topicals, sprays, tablets and more.
Men also need help maintaining their health which is why we will compound medications to help with hair loss, balancing testosterone, bladder health, and many other common health concerns.
- Erectile Dysfunction Injections – Central Drug offers TriMix injections with a provider’s prescription that can help with erectile dysfunction.
We offer Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to help balance out hormones and lessen menopause symptoms for women, because we want to help them feel their best. We also have a form for you to fill out so we can get a better understanding of what is going on and create your personalized medication for you!
Call Central Drug Compounding Pharmacy For Shipments to Gonzales!